Technical Program Management
Helping to Build a Quality Technical ProgramYou have agreed to manage your conference’s technical program this year, now what?
- Where do you begin?
- How will you coordinate your committee, manage all of your paper submissions and create the final publication?
- Will you meet the IEEE publication requirements for a technically or financially sponsored conference?
Paper Submission Assistance
- Paper Submission site management – including set-up/maintenance for use by authors and the conference committee
- IEEE e-Copyright integration- no more collecting and submitting copyright forms separately
- IEEE PDF eXpress® availability to aid authors in creating IEEE Xplore® compliant formatting
- IEEE CrossCheck integration – management of the review of each paper for plagiarism
- Paper submission collection, tracking and reporting
Technical Program Committee & Meeting Assistance
- Technical Program Committee member and author assistance through-out the entire process
- Technical Program Committee management, including committee notifications and instructions
- Technical Program Committee technical program review, report creation and session creation
- Creation of technical program management plan
- Project management and regular progress reports
- Speaker management
- Author communication, coordination and execution
- Creation of electronic program for use on conference website
- Non-presented paper audit
- Production of final program and final submission to IEEE Xplore®
- Work with registration, conference management, mobile app and publication vendors as needed
To learn more, contact us. We’re here to help.