Technical Program Management
Helping to Build a Quality Technical Program
You have agreed to manage your conference’s technical program this year, now what?
- Where do you begin?
- How will you coordinate your committee, manage all of your paper submissions and create the final publication?
- Will you meet the IEEE publication requirements for a technically or financially sponsored conference?
MCE’s Technical Program Management service is designed to assist you in managing the entire scope of your technical program. From the Committee support, to paper submission, to publishing in IEEE Xplore®, we know what it takes to support the creation of a successful technical program and we have 20+ years’ of experience handling the unique needs of many types of engineering events. From workshops to large conferences, we are able to reduce your administrative workload to leave you and your volunteers to focus on the technical aspect of your program.
From workshops to large conferences, we are able to reduce your administrative workload to leave you and your volunteers to focus on the technical aspect of your program.
- Paper Submission site management – including set-up/maintenance for use by authors and the conference committee
- IEEE e-Copyright integration- no more collecting and submitting copyright forms separately
- IEEE PDF eXpress® availability to aid authors in creating IEEE Xplore® compliant formatting
- IEEE CrossCheck integration – management of the review of each paper for plagiarism
- Paper submission collection, tracking and reporting
- Technical Program Committee member and author assistance through-out the entire process
- Technical Program Committee management, including committee notifications and instructions
- Technical Program Committee technical program review, report creation and session creation
- Creation of technical program management plan
- Project management and regular progress reports
- Speaker management
- Author communication, coordination and execution
- Creation of electronic program for use on conference website
- Non-presented paper audit
- Production of final program and final submission to IEEE Xplore®
- Work with registration, conference management, mobile app and publication vendors as needed
To learn more, contact us. We’re here to help.