Budgeting & Financial Management
Achieve financial goals.
One of the first steps in planning a successful event is to create a budget. MCE can partner with you to develop one that is both realistic and aligned with you strategic goals. Once established, this budget can provide a set of parameters within which decisions can be made. While a budget can be a helpful planning tool, it is important that it evolves as the event’s outlook changes. Through our years of experience, the MCE team understands the key revenue and expense drivers underlying your event, and can help you quantify their impact as well as work with you to develop strategies to adapt to change.
Services provided can include:
- Budget co-creation, assistance & management
- Establishing benchmarks
- Registration fee analysis
- Establishing unique operating accounts for your event
- Income and expenditure tracking, reporting & analysis
- Assistance with conference closing and audit preparation