Confused by contracts? Puzzled by POs? IEEE MCE has developed a new IEEE Conference Contracting Quick Reference Guide to help organizers navigate the contracting rules-of-the-road. Whether you are a new organizer or just want to stay in the know, the guide offers the latest information about IEEE conference contracting processes, guidelines, and resources.
The guide outlines useful information such as:
– General conference contract guidelines
– When a contract or PO is needed
– Who reviews contracts
– What constitutes a high-risk contract
– When business decisions are warranted
– Who can sign a contract
– Links to additional resources
To ensure the latest version, bookmarking the page is recommended, as the guide will be updated periodically.