As an IEEE financially sponsored event, you have immediate access to a robust network of event experts to help guide you every step of the way.
- Customer Relationship Manager as a single point of contact
- Opportunities through IEEE network and industry partnerships
- Global hotel supplier partnership network access
Audience Development and Promotion
FREE personalized brainstorm session with one of our specialists
Event Ideation and Production
Complimentary call with our event design team.
One of the first steps in planning a successful event is to create a budget. MCE can partner with you to develop one that is both realistic and aligned with your strategic goals. Once established, this budget can provide a set of parameters within which decisions can be made. While a budget can be a helpful planning tool, it is important that it evolves as the event’s outlook changes. Through our years of experience, the MCE team understands the key revenue and expense drivers underlying your event, and can help you quantify their impact as well as work with you to develop strategies to adapt to change.
Our team of experts is dedicated to supporting your financial management needs.
Services provided can include:
- Venue rate analysis & contract review
- Financial services consultation/mentorship
- General liability & event cancellation insurance coverage
- eBudget co-creation, assistance & management
- Establishing benchmarks
- Registration fee analysis
- Establishing unique operating accounts for your event
- Income and expenditure tracking, reporting & analysis
- Assistance with conference closing and audit preparation
- Event mentor program
- Access to event history and business intelligence
- Conference organizer education
- Conference publication program
Event Emergency Preparedness
MCE serves as IEEE’s centralized event emergency preparedness hub (known as EERT), offering strategies, best practices, and resources for all IEEE global events. EERT will assist organizers in minimizing the impact of emergencies on event performance, safety and well-being of attendees, and organizational reputation.
Together, we will create a working strategy that defines the decision-making process and the chain of command for various circumstances and swiftly assemble the organizational resources (legal, insurance and risk management, financial) to help lead you through to the best outcome.
Event Mentor Program
MCE can provide a dedicated mentor to assist you with your event.
Our mentors will:
- Act as your single point of contact for any questions you may have as you plan your event
- Offer guidance on any required forms or submissions
- Provide an overview of the conference timeline, and recommended dates for task completion
- Connect you to and facilitate discussions with potential partnerships between IEEE groups and organizers
- Assist and coordinate conference publication content delivery to the IEEE Xplore® digital library