About the IEEE Conference Application
- Requests sponsorship approval from IEEE
- Requests permission for naming and use of IEEE Logo and Brand Name
- Once approved, feeds details of your conference to the IEEE Conference Search
The information you supply:
- Is used by the IEEE Conferences staff to assist you
- Is used to produce the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), if more than one sponsor
When you submit your application, you are assigned your official conference ID number. Make sure to hold on to this number, as it’s a critical project identifier you will need throughout the planning process. Your conference ID number is helpful in checking on your application status, searching IEEE databases, and communicating with conferences staff.