The Letter of Acquisition (LoA) contains an agreement between your conference and IEEE that confirms a conference’s intention to publish with the IEEE Conference Publication Program (CPP) and in IEEE Xplore®.
You must approve the LoA for your content to be processed for posting to IEEE Xplore®. It is important that you follow all the guidelines in your LoA, or there may be a delay in posting your technical papers to IEEE Xplore®.
The LoA includes the following:
- Conference publication title should be used on all Conference Publication materials exactly as it appears in the LoA
- Catalog numbers for the conference publication, with instructions on placement
- Copyright Information, including the CCC Notice, which is to be shared with authors to include on their final papers before they are submitted to the conference. For help in communicating this information to authors, download this template (DOC, 30.2 KB) in a Word document
- Conference Paper templates to provide to your authors, using either MS Word or LaTeX
- List of conference publication materials to be provided to IEEE, including both IEEE Xplore®-compliant version, and the version(s) distributed at the conference
Online proceedings guideline: Please note that the LoA does not guarantee that your conference technical papers will be published in IEEE Xplore®. IEEE can withhold the publishing of conference proceedings that do not meet the IEEE quality standards