Realign and Refocus Your Content
One advantage of virtual events is that your content is not constrained by the original dates of your conference. Consider how you can best prioritize, organize, and sequence your content for your virtual event and beyond.
- What are the most important elements you want to showcase?
- What is the role of the keynote?
- How will you most effectively introduce your tracks?
- Can you make pre-recorded paper presentations available on week #2?
- When and how is it most effective to introduce tutorials?
If this is not your first virtual event, review your previous year’s virtual platform analytics to see what works and what does not work in terms of sessions and tracks. This can help guide the realignment of your technical program.