Top 10 Virtual Audience Development Tips
Virtual events create new opportunities for audience reach and engagement. But what makes your event stand out from the crowd? When developing your strategy, consider what makes virtual events different from their in-person counterparts and adjust your messaging accordingly.
Here are a few tips to help you attract and engage the audiences that will add the most value to your event.
- Offer a compelling program.
- Align fees with your value proposition.
- Emphasize the convenience of virtual.
- Invite related technical interest groups.
- Encourage speaker & attendee word-of-mouth promotion.
- Engage your core audience.
- Enable long-term growth through on-demand content and email mailing lists.
- Work with sponsors & exhibitors to create memorable experiences.
- Obtain feedback to retain and grow future attendance.
- Identify what makes your event stand out from the rest.