Once you have identified potential venues that can accommodate your program over your preferred dates and are within your budget, it is recommended to schedule a site visit prior to signing a contract.
- Determine if the proposed space flows well for your program.
- Note the hotel’s cleanliness and overall appearance
- Note the ceiling height in meeting rooms and if there are any site line issues (support columns)
- Note if there is adequate security in the hotel and if the surrounding neighborhood is safe.
- Tour a guest sleeping room, all food outlets, hotel gym, and business center
Once the site visit is complete, summarize your findings to include your recommendations.